Astaxanthin is a natural nutritional component, it can be found as a food supplement. The supplement is intended for human, animal, and aquaculture consumption.
Astaxanthin is a carotenoid. It belongs to a larger class of phytochemicals known as terpenes, which are built from five carbon precursors; isopentenyl diphosphate and dimethylallyl diphosphate . Astaxanthin is classified as a xanthophyll (originally derived from a word meaning “yellow leaves” since yellow plant leaf pigments were the first recognized of the xanthophyll family of carotenoids), but currently employed to describe carotenoid compounds that have oxygen-containing moities, hydroxyl or ketone , such as zeaxanthin and canthaxanthin. Indeed, astaxanthin is a metabolite of zeaxanthin and/or canthaxanthin, containing both hydroxyl and ketone functional groups. Like many carotenoids, astaxanthin is a colorful, lipid-soluble pigment. This colour is due to the extended chain of conjugated (alternating double and single) double bonds at the centre of the compound. This chain of conjugated double bonds is also responsible for the antioxidant function of astaxanthin (as well as other carotenoids) as it results in a region of decentralized electrons that can be donated to reduce a reactive oxidizing molecule.
1. Astaxanthin is a powerful antioxidant and may protect against oxidative damage to body tissues.
2. Astaxanthin can improve the immune response by increasing the number of antibody-producing cells.
3. Astaxanthin is a potential candidate to treat neurodegenerative diseases such as Alzheimer and Parkinson disease.
4. Astaxanthin can reduce UVA-light damage to the skin such as sunburn, inflammation, ageing and skin cancer.
1. When applied in the pharmaceutical field, astaxanthin powder has the good function of antineoplastic;
2. When applied in health food field, astaxanthin powder is used as food additives for pigment and health care;
3. When applied in the cosmetic field, astaxanthin powder has the good function of antioxidant and anti-ageing;
4. When applied in animal feeds field, astaxanthin powder is used as animal feed additive to impart colouration, including farm-raised salmon and egg yolks.
Astaxanthin CAS no. 472-61-7 API Manufacturer, Supplier Distributor, source of fine chemicals, API supplier, active pharmaceutical Ingredient, intermediate, documentation,certification, DMF, DMFs, filed, filing, FDA, US Drug Master Files, active pharmaceutical ingredients, intermediates, offers as per requirements of RND/ Development, quantities or commercials, Buy high quality source with supportive technical package & Fine Chemicals.
Astaxanthin CAS no. 472-61-7 API Manufacturer, Supplier, Distributor, DMF, DMFs, filed, filing, FDA,US Drug Master Files, documentation, active pharmaceutical ingredient
JSN chemical is global Manufacturer, supplier of Astaxanthin CAS no.472-61-7, API, DMF, FDA, US Drug Master Files, documentation, filed, filing, active pharmaceutical ingredients, intermediates, offers as per requirements of RND/ Development quantities or commercials, Buy high quality source with supportive technical package